WELCOME TO NEWPORT HARBOR UNDER THE LIGHTS
Registration is NOW OPEN for 2018 SPRING Newport Harbor High School Flag Football League. The SPRING season runs from March through May, with games taking place on Friday nights at:NEWPORT HARBOR HIGH SCHOOL 600 Irvine Ave Newport Beach, CA 92663 Contact Eric Beach Phone: 949.300.3342 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the Lights is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
FOR MORE INFORMATION SELECT REGISTER NOW!
FRIDAY NIGHT GAMES 6P-10P
MARCH 16, 23
APRIL 6, 13, 20, 27
May 4, 11, 18 Championship Games
Champions and Runner-Ups from each Division receives a invitation to the Under the Lights National Championship Tournament in Tampa, FL
on June 29-July 1 at University of South Florida.
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Player receives a Under Armour game shirt and shorts
- Head Coach receives a Under Armour 495 youth football
- 7 game season plus playoffs or consolation games
- 6 v 6 format on 25-30 yd wide x 50 yd long fields
- NO pass rush, just a 4-6 second sack count. Emphasis on the pass game and run game limitations.
- 9 player rosters so everyone plays every game!
- Practices are held a hour before the games
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by “friend” or “coach” request. Single players will be placed on teams with some similiarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played in the evenings when possible.
- Food and music at the games
- Access to our Under the Lights Under Armour online store.
UNDER ARMOUR ONLINE STORE
Enjoy the 30% discount prices at our online store.
FLYER CODE: UNDERTHELIGHTS
Please write apply the flyer code before CHECKOUT when purchasing from our online store.